Sunday, December 21, 2008

::: Expressing Myself :::


Since young, i have problem expressing myself.

When people ask me:
"Do you have any question?"
"Do you understand?"

My answer to them:
"......."
"Orh. Okie Okie. Understood."

When i face with family problem...
My parents will become very aggressive in penalzing me.
They always like to compare me with my brothers and relatives.

I AM WHO I AM.

Why always compare?
Doesn't that know that, when they always do that.
It will really hurt my feeling...
Sometimes, it can be really depressing....

Again... I didn't express myself.
Why?
Because if i express myself,
They think that i'm retorting back to them, don't respect them.
So.....
I just keep quiet and let them verberally abuse me.
Afterall, i've gotten used to it ler...

Wrtting a blog helps me to relieve some of my agony.
Only from writing blog, i can totally express my feeling.

Talking is not a thing for me.
I don't talk much.

As i'm not a person who knows how to express myself....


No comments: