Wednesday, March 11, 2009

::: Strange Dream :::


Few days ago, i have this very strange but adventureous dream.
I dreamt that i was in the era Qing Dynasty.
I was serving the Empress Dowager, Ci Xi
And i was a high ranking official, but young official in her court.
The title she gave me was:-
"
Prince Han (汉亲王)"



One day, while we was having the daily court sesison.
Empress Dowager, Ci Xi, told us that the "八国联军 (8 countries)" is attacking.
The 8 countries, which consist of:- 
England, France, Austria, Japan, Holland, Germany, America and Italy.
Is attacking us.

Then she told her loyal subject to prepare for war and i was to join in too.
I was like. Huh?! I didn't fight in a war before.
How can she send me to war?
But i don't dare to reject....
For the fear that whe will behead me for defiant of her order.
So i have no choice but to go to war.

On the day of war, i was given this purple war armor.
It have the picture of dragon and pheonix.
After i wore the armor, suddenly i have this feeling coming up my spine.
I don't know how to describe it, just that feeling is really un-natural.
After that, we set off to the war zone....

When i reach the war zone, the 1st enemy i saw was German Army.
When the war horn sounded, we charge towards them...
As you guys know, during Qing Dynasty.
The Qing soilder only have spear, gun powered rifle, and sword.
And the German Army have machine guns.
And obviously, most of the Qing soilders was gunned down before they can reach  them.

While i was charging towards the German armies, i suddenly have a urge to raise my hand and point my hand towards the German soldiers.
My hand start to glow in purple light and then....
purple bolt of lightning came shooting out from my hand and zapping the German soliders.

The German soilders was so shock to see me shooting out lightning from my hand and they start screaming some german words that i don't know.
Next, they start shooting at me with their machine guns.

Then suddenly, i saw a vision in my mind. I saw some chinese words and i say it out..
There was this glow forming infront of me. And when the german soldiers start shooting at me, i thought that i'm going to be a dead meat but.... i was not hurt at all! Infact, the bullets from the machine guns was being block by some unseen forces. Then i reliease that i might cast a Force Shield.

When i as about to raise my hand and zap them with purple bolt of lightning...

I woke up from the dream....

::: Did i play to much DnD? Or does the dream have a meaning? :::


3 comments:

猫猫 said...

DnD.. too much :D

猫猫 said...

And after your own suggestion, I think you should write it in Chinese!!! Argh!

Wakaka!

Hugz

Joeygallery said...

failz